Inishowen Peninsula, Co. Donegal
"The Crown of Ireland" and "Ireland in Miniature"
Inishowen is Ireland's largest peninsula, situated in NE County Donegal in the mostly northerly part of the country, it is considered to be both the crown of Ireland and Ireland in miniature.
Discover the history of the area with antiquities older than the pyramids of Egypt - Neolithic Rock Art, standing stones, dolmens and mysterious stone circles. Explore the monasteries plundered by the Vikings and see where their battles took place. Listen to ancient stories of shipwrecks, fairies, saints and royalty whilst touring the majestic panorama of this mystical peninsula.
Visit Banba's Crown at Malin Head, Ireland's northern most tip with beautiful walks, great photo opportunities and magnificent sunsets to enjoy. Perhaps your visit will coincide with a chance to view the beautiful Northern Lights or "Aurora Borealis" a veritable feast for the eyes!
- Half Day Itinerary from €350 for a couple / small group
- Full Day Itinerary from €550 (excluding lunch) for a couple / small group
- Larger bus-tour groups catered for - either with transport included or tour guide only
- Typical tour is tailor-made to clients specifications including transport, pick-up times and special requests
- Tours are led by a knowledgeable and friendly local tour guide with in-depth information about each of the sites visited
- Transport provided in air-conditioned vehicles with professional drivers
- School tours and recreational groups welcomed
- Additional tour "add-ons" are available